Sunday, 18 August 2013

Handmade gift wrap

Hi everyone, Shell here again this week with another crafty Christmas idea. This week I am going to show you how easy it is to create your own unique Christmas gift wrap. Of course this idea can be used for any time of year.

This is what you will need.

  • A roll of paper, this can be craft paper, lining wallpaper, Childrens art roll
  • a selection of stamps
  • A selection of inks
  • A stamping block
  • Scissors


The first thing you need to do is cut a piece of the paper to the size you want it.


Now you can get creative, pick some stamps to use and stamp your design all over the paper.


I have used the tree from the Gothic Christmas set from smeared ink which you can find here. I also used a greeting stamp from an Anna Griffin set.


I have made a video with this tutorial too if you would like to go and take a look.




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Shell, love the stamps you have used and a fabulous idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea, love the tutorial.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah it was awesome to hear your voice and a wonderful tutorial Shell
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tutorial Shell...love the stamps you've used
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Shelley, I make all my own gift wrap, have for the last 3 years, it's such fun and easy, I try to coordinate mine with the card I'm giving xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tutorial, Shell, great idea too, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stamps, & fab tutorial, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave constructive criticisms and links to websites/tutorials where I can learn to do things better