Sunday, 19 May 2013

Easy Xmas Cards

Throughout this blog we will discuss the many ways of making xmas cards but this post is about easy and cheap, using up old supplies.

To make these cards you will need:


  • Joanna sheen xmas cd
  • Double sided tape
  • Scissors
  • Scrap or whole sheets of old xmas or wintery or xmassy coloured paper
  • Card blanks
  • Distress ink
  • Xmas Sentement stamp
  • Stazon ink
For the first one I scrunched up a half used sheet of paper, ran a walnut stain distress ink over the creases having unballed it.  Glued it to be my card blank and adhered my xmas topper to it.


For the other cards I have literally used up some old papers.

Cut out your toppers and papers to fit your cards, the paper does NOT have to cover the whole card.  Glue onto the card using double sided tape and that's it your card is complete.  It doesn't take long and uses up all those half used supplies.  I have decorated my envelopes in a way too, in the bottom left hand corner I have stamped a simple greeting for the season using stazon ink and a sentiment stamp.

Here are some pics of my cards:
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave constructive criticisms and links to websites/tutorials where I can learn to do things better