Sunday, 14 April 2013

Card holder

Hi everyone, it's Shell again. I am so sorry I just ran out of time last week so I never got the tutorial up for the gift book. I will get around to it as soon as I can :)

Today I have got a nice easy project to make that will display your Christmas cards

What you will need to make this is:

  • Card: you could use a cereal packet or something like that.
  • Paint
  • Wood Clothes pegs
  • Glue
  • Ribbon
  • Scissors









The first thing to do is cut out a ring from the card






No you need to paint the ring and the pegs




Once everything is painted in your chosen colour and dry you can glue the pegs down onto the ring

Finish off with some ribbon to hang it and inbetween each peg, your wreath is ready to be hung up now to hold all those Christmas cards



7 comments:

  1. Great idea and thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab idea and great tutorial hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I need for my cards at Christmas, thanks for sharing the idea with us.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant idea. Really love the simplicity of it but how great and functional it is.
    I love Christmas so will definitely be popping back :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea, I never have enough shelf space and I have more pegs than fit in my peg bag... Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave constructive criticisms and links to websites/tutorials where I can learn to do things better