To make these you require:
- 14 sheets of card per journal
- choice of stamps or printed images
- Colouring medium
- glue of choice
- either ribbon or a BIA machine and wires
How to make the journals
- Stamp and colour any images you require, you will require at least 13 images per book or print and cut out your chosen images
- Cut around your stamped images
- Either hand write or stamp the month and "monthly total" "Yearly sub total" on 12 pages.
- The last page you can put "yearly total" on
- On the cover you will need "reading journal" and maybe the year.
- Glue the chosen images to their appropriate pages
- Now either punch holes using a hole punch and thread ribbon through tying in a bow to fasten OR
- Punch holes using your BIA machine, making sure you put each page in facing the same way
- Thread the wires into the holes and make sure the pages are in the correct order
- Squeeze the wires shut with the BIA and your project is complete!
Here's some pics of my Reading Journals that I will be gifting this Christmas.